The Lightscribe Duplicator is a reliable, professionally built system with LightScribe labeling capabilities and with SATA connection that provides any user with a cost-effective, all-in-one solution for complete start-to-finish disc production. The LightScribe burners installed on this duplication device are special optical disc drives that offer a new way to label discs without the use of adhesive sticky labels, felt-tip pens, or permanent markers. Instead, a laser-etch label is burned directly onto specific LightScribe CD and DVD media. This innovative technology eliminates the cost for ink or paper label consumables and also gets rid of the worry of pen and marker ink causing seepage damage to a disc. Software is included so that disc artwork can be designed ahead of time with desired text and graphics.
- Complete standalone duplicator, NO software or computer required
- Burns the label in concentric circles with the use of laser.
- Can print any one-of-a-kind designs with your own photos, text, and artwork in your computer using software provided.
- No peeling or smudging.
- No inks required.
- User-friendly LCD display interface.
- Easy operation without extra hardware, software and training are required.
- Four button: UP and Down arrow for easy navigation. ENT and ESC to access and exit a category.
- Self diagnostics when power on.
- Built for continuous burning, NO cool down time required.
- Burns disc simultaneously at once.
- Prints label on multiple disc at the same time.
How Lightscribe DVD/CD Duplicator Works
1. Burn the image label you created from the saved file on your computer onto a CD. (Label image creator software is included)
2. Place that CD into the reader drive of the Lightscribe duplicator.
3. Load LightScribe capable discs with the label side down in all of the writer drives.
4. Using the menu on the duplicator's LCD, choose and execute the "Print" function.
5. Burn your LightScribe label directly onto the discs in all the writer drives at the same time
6. Remember, the same drive that burns your label burns your data, too.
The included LightScribe Template Labeler software will ONLY work with Windows Operating System.
||High Speed DVD-ROM
||LightScribe SATA Dual Layer DVD +/- RW
|Max Writing Speed
* For Supported Reading Formats
12X DVD-R DL (Dual Layer), +R DL (Double Layer)
||English and Spanish
||Up to 8 Characters Per Partition
|Windows Operating System Supported
||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
|Supported Reading Formats
DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL
DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
Mode 1: CD-ROM, CD-I, Multi-session CD, CD-Plus
Business Card CD-R
3" Mini CD-R
|Supported Writing Formats
||DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL
DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW
61mm Business Card CD-R
3" Mini CD-R
Orange Book standard 74 min/80 min CD-R/RW
|Load & Copy Supported
|Burn Proof Support
||AC 110/ 230V